Follow Me On Twitter

Twitter HBIC_TIFFANY

INSTAGRAM HBIC_PHILANTHROPY

Instagram

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#CANDID There's levels to this...... Maturity or Lack thereof

Please see the example I created. These "in my experience and opinion" are "the levels" in which one must advance in order to reach the top "maturity" and all that it entails.... which is the ultimate goal upon reaching adulthood. 

This post, wasn't going to be written. I'd thought and thought and thought..... about several matters that could've lead me to write this months, even years ago; however I averted. 


Today...... that all changed in a matter of "1 hour." 


I was requested online by people I know care nothing for or about me. 


I was "critiqued and attacked over the phone, based upon being watched online."


I'm not the "victim playing type"


First off, I couldn't believe that I was being "friend requested on Facebook by people that I'd already un-friend and moved on from." I'm trying to understand "WTF do ya'll want now?" Ya'll have ignored me and been distant for years..... so....... what ... now? 


Then......


I get a phone call that I was initially "excited" about accepting, because I don't speak to or text this person as frequently as I used to...... 


but within the first 3 seconds I immediately sensed (I felt sick and irritated) something was wrong.... then she spoke.... and had you heard what "I heard" you'd know "this broad is off her fucking rocker!"


She literally made me "sick" 


Like right now, I'm getting my stomach in order because once I'm upset..... my body is upset and I realized that "90% of my interactions with her, she's upsetting me in one form or another" 


THAT SHIT STOPS TODAY "PERMANENTLY" 


So after "entertaining" her "childish antics" YET AGAIN, the call ended quickly because her voice was not only irritating, her fucking attitude hasn't changed, she "CAN'T" be as happy as she claims to be; because if she is "she wouldn't have read that deep into something I wrote on a post, to the extent she had to call and question me about it." 


Especially since I'm a woman of my word and two years ago "we squashed that" and I made it clear as long as "no more threats or comments are made from EITHER PARTY" then I'm good and I have no hard feelings. 


Apparently "the little girl in her, that's insecure, paranoid, conniving and a battlerant" wasn't convinced, because "obviously" she still harbors an abundance of discontent for my cousin, her ex husband and our entire family.... and would "give anything to have an opportunity to physically express and display it"


AS SHE DID BY CALLING ME WITH ALL THAT DAMNED NOISE IN MY FUCKING EAR!

UGH! 


This broad get's off on "fighting in the street and having a public display of her ghetto skills in fighting" so I have to accept that she's NOT the woman "I thought" she'd become. 


She's still a little girl, who doesn't know "her place" in the world.


She thinks she does, but she doesn't. 


I've yet to see her handle a situation "100% diplomatically" because even in our phone call she hung up "as if she'd accomplished something or checked me!" 


You're funny as shit for that LMAO 

I "gave her" an opportunity to "rectify" the bullshit reason for calling me, by asking her "so is that the only reason you MADE time to call me?" She never directly answered me but did say "yeah I'm just trying to make sure we're good.. blah.. blah.." 


IDK I stopped listening to her after she'd repeated herself the second time AFTER I made it clear AGAIN that the post wasn't about her or her sister.. 


It was funny to me "Because she really thinks she's that important" 


CHILD PLEASE


I THOUGHT YOU HAD "BUSINESS" 


I THOUGHT YOU "WERE RIDING AROUND AND GETTING IT" 


SO DON'T WATCH TIFFANY WATCH TV! 


Because as you were talking "I was deleting and blocking you boo!" 


All I waited for was for you to hang up, and then your number(s) were also blocked! 


All her "guilt" is going to have her making a lot more phone calls like the one she made to me today


I realized she, her sister and the two other fakebook folks , and a couple more people.... LITERALLY ..... have been sitting, waiting and watching..... calculating their moment to "have it up or show out" and


I AM NOT THE ONE! 


People see me and really don't know. 


You don't want to see my "dark side" if you've never seen it.  


I want people to "know when to burn a bridge and clear the area!" This bridge with her was already burned on one end, we were attempting to "salvage" what remained or "restored" what couldn't be salvaged.


I AM DONE WITH ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED PEOPLE! 


SO "DULY NOTE" THIS .... WE ARE STRANGERS! 


I AM A WOMAN AND I REFUSE TO BABYSIT OR ENTERTAIN CHILDREN! 



If there's people in your life that "literally" make you upset and irritated. You've realized that with them "it's always something!" 


Then those are people (relationships) that you have to get rid of. 


I don't care who it is, how much you love or care for them, or even want them around... when you have a "negative" person in your life, it's time to eliminate them! 



HBIC_PHILANTHROPY

No comments:

Post a Comment