Follow Me On Twitter

Twitter HBIC_TIFFANY

INSTAGRAM HBIC_PHILANTHROPY

Instagram

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HBIC _PHILANTHROPY BACKSTORY (HOW I CAME TO BE)

HBIC _PHILANTHROPY

HBIC_PHILANTHROPY started when I was very young, approximately seven years of age and not only my mother; but my paternal grandmother told me that I was "an old soul" because of the things I used to say and do. 

My father eventually begin to say "you little b^%$# what do you think you're in control or in charge around here?" Hence the mentality and alter ego "HBIC" was born!

My mother took great pride in my concise intuition "ESP" at such at an early age, in addition to my investigative side. My mother was an Educator by nature, although she was a Nursing Professional. I was great at "finding out things" and "putting things together." There were often times she confided in me, regarding "coming to grips with things" and making decisions.

My grandmother, however, was in awe and often times in direct opposition with my "old soul" because I was too in tune with the nonsense that she and my father had going on. My grandmother too, confided in me and depended upon me to assist her in various aspects, simply to maintain the farce of a home she and my father had.

I've always been a confidant. Despite me being an open book "at times" I'm an extremely private, and reserved person to my core.

I have a niche, that's truly God given. When I write, people.... read.

When I speak, people.....listen. When I walk, people.....stop and stare!

There's just something about me that connects me to people.

Whether people like or hate me, they can definitely say I'm truly unforgettable!

You'll never meet another like me! I'm not always right, but honestly speaking, I'm seldom entirely wrong!

I have an opinion and I'm going to give it. I have a story and I'm going to tell it.

Welcome to my #Virgo #Bipolar world........

FYI: I am virtually, previously and also known as "Virgo Tiffany, Notable Tiffany, Theophany Dionysus, KeepingIt1000%, and That_Bitch_You_Love_2_Hate."


"I'll be your #VaultKeeper or #SpiritEater ~ you decide!"


COPYRIGHT: Original content from hbicphilanthropy.blogspot.com. Mrs. Tiffany D. White (HBIC_PHILANTHROPY) owns the copyright, distribution, and content of this blog and all the posts exclusively. All rights reserved. ANY unauthorized use and/or duplication of hbicphilanthropy.blogspot.com's material without express and written permission from Mrs. Tiffany D. White (HBIC_PHILANTHROPY) is strictly prohibited.


No comments:

Post a Comment